Our pick of some of the best spintronics and magnetism resources on the internet.
The European School on Magnetism is a bi-annual summer school on spintronics and magnetism. Lecture slides are available for the last 10 years.
Topics covered include:
- Magnetic field and moments
- Exchange, magnetic ordering and anisotropy
- Temperature effects, excitations and quantum tunelling
- Correllated systems
- Magnetisation processes
- Simulation methods and theory
- Magnetic materials
- Nanoparticles and microstructures
- Nanomagnetism and spintronics
- Experimental techniques
- Applications and interdisciplinary magnetism
Run by Cambridge University, this website hosts 65 ‘learning packages’ covering a range of topics including crystallography, anisotropy and magnetism.
You can find the full list of learning packages here.